A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

Jun 27, 2009

Iranian people are challenging for their rights in Iran

Dear Friends
Iranian people are challenging for their rights in Iran, in solidarity with them there will be a gathering together on Thursday 25th June at 6pm in front of GPO post office, O’Connell Street, in Dublin city center.
Your support will help a lot, please pass on email and tell your friends.
Members of the Iranian Community in Ireland

No comments: