A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

Jan 4, 2010

(Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign)









Remember the Children of Gaza!
Palestinian right institute

Palestinian right institute and Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign invites you to participate in the Children’s Demo at Israeli Embassy
(Wednesday 6th Jan at 2:30 pm)
(6thof Jan is the day the UN school in Gaza was bombed. It is also the day of the highest casualties of children).
Idea is to have children (and adults, but lots of children) form a human chain around the Embassy. This would be a media stunt / photo opportunity, and also a chance to close down the Embassy for the day. --

No comments: