A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

May 12, 2010

Tuesday 18th May, 7pm, Public Debate - Israel is Boycott the Answer


Tuesday 18th May, 7pm, Public Debate - Israel is Boycott the Answer

Speakers:
Billy Timmins, TD Fine Gael.
Joe Costello, TD Labour Party.
Senator Mark Dearey, Green Party.
Cllr. Richard Boyd Barrett, Chair IAWM.
Mags O Brien, Chair Trade Union Friends of Palestine.

Date & Time: 7 PM, Tuesday 18th May 2010
Venue: The Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1

No comments: