A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

Jun 14, 2010

Araya Human Rights Organization presents Flotilla1 witness statement


















Araya Human Rights Organization presents witness statement by Denis J. Halliday who used to be head of the UN Humanitarian Program in Iraq, and recently he has been on Rachel Corrie Freedom Flotilla ships in aid to Gaza. He spoke of his experience as the Rachel corrie been rounded up by Israeli troops.






witness statement by Phale McGuire peace worker in Hayfa (Hibron)

Demonstrations in support of Freedom Flotilla to Gaza





No comments: