A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

Jun 4, 2010

Please support the people at the Israeli Embassy this morning

Last night over 50 Anti-War activists slept out at the Israeli embassy in solidarity with the people on board the MV Rachel Corrie as it attempts to deliver its humanitarian aid to the beleaguered people of Gaza.
If you can please got to the Israeli Embassy today and support them. Due to the presence of these people none of the Israeli officians have shown up for work yet.
If you can't go to the embassy call the Embassy and leave a message calling on them to let the MV Rachel Corrie deliver its aid to the people of Gaza. The number is 01 668-0303.

No comments: