A refugee said "I cannot go back to my country because of the following points: 1. Imprisonment and Persecution 2. Torture and punishment 3. Electric torture 4. Beating with the stick on the feet (corporal punishment) 5. threatening me to be killed 6. Lack of human rights organizations which can lobby against human rights violation in the country. 7. Threatening to abuse my family members. 8. Demolition of my house. Due to all that I can’t go back".

Home Page

Apr 11, 2008

مظاهرة استنكار ضد الحرب Demonstration against the war

Araya Human rights Organization
invites
you to demonstrate against the unjust war conducted by the American and their Allies and Israeli in palestine, Iraq and Afganistan,
Venue: Central Bank Dame St Dublin
Day and Time : Sat 12 April 2008, 2 pm
تعلن منظمة الراية لحقوق الانسان عن مظاهرة استنكارية ضد الحرب في فلسطين والعراق وافغانستان
نقطة الالتقاء
Central Bank Dame St Dublin
الوقت
Sat 12 April 2008, 2 pm
adminstration

No comments: